Because a few have to ruin it for everyone else (insert dramatic eye roll,) I am required to include a disclosure statement. So, consider yourself disclosed…
- Amaryllis Lane accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. Yes, my primary form of making money on this website is via affiliate links just like most blogs. This means that I may be compensated, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through one of the links on this website.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases – at no additional cost to you
- I do not promote or endorse products or services I don’t like. That would be a conflict of interest. So, if I take the time to recommend or promote something, it’s because I actually like and use the product or service and believe that others can benefit from it as well. If I don’t like something, I will not promote it. Plain and simple. All reviews are my honest opinion. I refuse to pretend to love something when I think it’s crap. That just isn’t who I am.
- Sponsored posts are where I am paid to write about a specific topic. If I write a sponsored post, it is clearly marked as such at the top of the post. Again, I only write sponsored posts for topics I actually like and believe will be helpful and/or interesting to my readers. If I feel like there is a conflict of interest, I will turn down the request.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of the writer of Amaryllis Lane (Eliza). If I include something from someone else, it is clearly marked and properly attributed.
- Many of my posts involve recipes and Do-It-Yourself projects. I cannot guarantee any outcomes. I do provide tips, tricks, and instructions, but please use your brain and be responsible when using anything that could cause harm. (Basically, be safe when using ovens, stoves, irons, hot glue guns, etc., and use safety precautions.)
- All content on this website (including information, images, graphics, and photographs) is the property of Amaryllis Lane unless clearly stated otherwise. If you would like to use any content from this website, you will need to contact me for written permission of use (see contact info below.) I reserve the right to prosecute any unauthorized use of content (aka content theft) which is a violation of copyright laws.
- Amaryllis Lane sometimes uses stock photography, which is done in accordance with the proper procedure for the commercial license of that item. All commercial use content on this website is done in compliance with the proper licensing for that particular item.
- All opinions expressed on this website are exclusively those of the owner/ writer of Amaryllis Lane (Eliza.) If you are offended by what I have to say, that’s your problem, not mine.
- I respect freedom of speech. Please remember that if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face, you probably shouldn’t say it online. Please use your own discretion when leaving comments and interacting with others.
If you have any questions about this disclosure statement, feel free to contact me via the form below. You may also want to check out my FAQ page here as well.